Environmental Benefits Of Vegetable Oil As A Fuel
We’re all aware that fossil fuels are causing environmental damage, yet we’re equally aware of the necessity of using vehicles. Electric and hybrid vehicles make great claims about being good for the planet, but in truth these are still heavily reliant on fossil fuels.
Without a doubt, a vehicle running on vegetable oil is far more environmentally friendly than your average electric or hybrid vehicle.
- Vegetable oil is a environmentally friendly to produce and process.
- It doesn’t require chemical tampering
- As a fuel it reduces exhaust fumes and contains no sulphur dioxide.
- It’s less corrosive to exhaust and catalytic converters
- It produces no acid rain.
- It’s endlessly renewable
- It’s safe to handle
- It’s biodegradable
- It’s CO2 neutral
- It’s a natural lubricant
- It smells better than diesel
- It can extend engine / vehicle life
- It’s proven – they have been doing it for years now in Europe